The partnership between PS Broker and PromoVet brings new discounts to the practice valuation process. PS Broker should provide your veterinary practice valuation because:
- PS Broker has a certified valuation analyst on staff.
- Over 30 years in veterinary practice valuations.
- We specialize in the sales, acquisitions, and valuations of veterinary practices – exclusively.
- We provide an in-depth telephone conference, written summary, and financial spreadsheet.
- Our valuations are highly regarded throughout the industry as accurate, realistic, and reliable.
- We refund your valuation fee when you allow us to sell your practice.
Pioneers in the field
More than 30 years ago, we pioneered the field of Veterinary Practice Valuation and Acquisition. From analysis and practice valuation to assisting sellers and buyers as veterinary practice advisors and brokers on a national level, we
have the experience you’ll want in your corner when it’s time to buy, sell, or own a vet practice.
We’re not doctors. We’re business professionals dedicated to helping veterinarians execute one of the most significant transactions of their careers. We’re veterinary practice advisors and real estate brokers who work with veterinary practices to buy, sell and valuate practices across the country, and we co-broker with other veterinary specialists. We handle the negotiations, keep you in the loop, and get you the best price and the best fit.
We can help you find or sell a practice
anywhere in the United States. Over the last 3 decades, we’ve built a national network of licensed real estate brokers, and cultivated relationships with both buyers and sellers across the U.S. We even have a nationwide pool of experts to provide professional services related to your purchase or sale.