PS Broker specializes in the sale of veterinary practices and the accompanying real estate NATIONWIDE.
The partnership between PS Broker and PromoVet brings new discounts to the practice valuation process. PS Broker should provide your veterinary practice valuation because:
- They have a Certified Valuation Analyst on staff.
- They have over 30 years of experience in veterinary practice valuations.
- They specialize exclusively in the sales, acquisitions, and valuations of veterinary practices.
- They provide an in-depth telephone conference, written summary, and financial spreadsheet.
- Their valuations are highly regarded throughout the industry as accurate, realistic, and reliable.
- They refund your valuation fee when you allow them to sell your practice.
Pioneers in the Field
We began spearheading the field of Veterinary Practice Valuation and Acquisition more than 30 years ago. We are advisors, certified valuation analysts, real estate brokers, and exit strategists who work with veterinarians to buy, sell, and evaluate practices across the country.
We’re not doctors. We are business professionals dedicated to helping veterinarians execute some of the most significant transactions of their careers - the purchase or sale of their practice. From analysis and practice valuation to assisting sellers and buyers as veterinary practice advisors and brokers on a national level, we have the experience you’ll want in your corner when it’s time to buy or sell a veterinary practice.
We can help you locate or sell a practice anywhere in the United States. We have a national network of licensed real estate brokers and long-standing relationships with sellers and buyers, both corporate and individual. We take a tailored, personal approach to each prospect, carefully evaluating potential, both financially and by fit.